Last updated 2019-02-22
Dear VOLVO friends and fans!
In 2019, the » Volvo Car Club Bodensee « will be 20 years old. We celebrate this anniversary with an International Volvo Meeting in the Region Lake Constance - three countries and one Prinicpality.
We invite you to celebrate with us and meet friends and make new friends during your stay.
Please register with the form and book an accommodation in Dornbirn and the surrounding area (see list of recommendations).
Thursday, May 30th, (Ascension)
- 12:00 to 15:00h: Arrival in Dornbirn
Meeting point Rolls-Royce Automobilmuseum
Gütle 11A, 6850 Dornbirn (AT)
- Handover of the documents, then check in the accommodations
- In the evening informal meeting on the market square in Dornbirn (pedestrian area)
Friday, May 31st
- Meeting in the historic town of Lindau (DE)
City tour or discoveries on your own, e.g. a boat trip on Lake Constance.
Suggestion: Maybe by boat or S-Bahn from Bregenz-Hafen to Lindau-Hafen?
- In Bregenz in the pedestrian zone at the Kornmarkt: Vorarlberg Museum or Kunsthaus
- 16:00 h: Coffee and cake in Tonis Kuhstall in Langen near Bregenz (at one's own expense)
Hub 131, 6932 Langen near Bregenz (AT)
- In the evening informal meeting at the water front in Bregenz
Saturday, June 1st | Tourist ride to Liechtenstein
- 9:00 h: Meeting point at the Gasthaus Sternen
Walzenhauserstrasse 28, 9442 Büriswilen (CH)
- Drive to Vaduz (FL) to Garage Rageth, the VOLVO partner in Vaduz
- City tour in Vaduz with the Citytrain
Suggestion: In the pedestrian zone Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein, Landesmuseum
- Individual drive back along the Alpine Rhine
- Proposal: Inatura - Experience Naturschau Dornbirn (open until 18:00h)
- 19:00 h: Closing event with buffet in the Inatura
Jahngasse 9, 6850 Dornbirn (AT)
Sunday, June 2nd | International Volvo Meeting
- From 9:30 h: Meeting at the large car park of Fun World
Lustenauer Strasse 27, 6971 Hard (AT)
We look forward to seeing you!
Thomas Niedermair (President)
+43 664 88343795
Please fill in carefully. Only after transfer of the cost amount the registration can be confirmed.
Our advice for accommodation in Dornbirn
Last updated 2019-02-09